Medical Consultancy & Assistance Services
Medical assistance services means providing world-class professional services at every touchpoint of a patient’s journey- from sending to receiving facility.
In case of an emergency, we can quickly give guidance via phone. Our team of paramedics and doctors provide insights based on your country and its relevant medical risks, deciding which local treatment facility will best answer your needs.
Within hours, our medical crews can also be dispatched and medical clearances processed. Using our global network of Key Assistance Partners, we allocate the correct transportation and, if necessary, can swiftly ready a flight for evacuation to the nearest treatment facility.
In acute cases, we arrange all outpatient and inpatient admission and identify which physician will be treating the patient. We also organize ground transport and accommodation and monitor the case and its related expenses. If a patient must be moved to another facility, our medical staff assess his or her condition and the local situation to decide whether a medical escort is needed. In short, we do everything to make sure our members are in safe hands!
Medical Assistance Services:
· Medical advice and consultancy including medical diagnosis with specialists and first class doctors, and issuing medical recommendations. Appropriateness of continuing treatment or initiating mission for medical transportation.
· Medassis provides a full range of such services and will coordinate everything, from beginning to end of the process (bed to bed).
· We will help in obtaining the necessary medical clearance certification with the relevant airline, with whom we have excellent relationships.
· We will assist in the booking of tickets for all the necessary persons, including family members if required.
· We will see to all of the patient’s on-ground medical needs, including ongoing monitoring and transportation.
· We will ensure that patient gets priority boarding and that seating arrangements are the best possible.
· Our highly trained and specialized medical teams will monitor the patient, and give an exceptionally high level of care throughout.
· We will continuously update the family and/or loved ones, and keep communication flowing throughout the process.